Freedom Yurt-Cabins has partnered with MRCOOL® to outfit your Yurt-Cabin with the best climate control options available! The DIY 4th Gen 12k BTU Mini-Split is perfect for the Freedom Yurt-Cabin as this unit covers 500 Sq. Ft.
Introducing the latest in home comfort technology, with the 4th Generation MRCOOL® DIY 12K BTU, 22 SEER Ductless Heat Pump System. This powerful single-zone system has the capability of heating and cooling an area up to 500 sq. ft. It comes complete with a 12K condenser, 12K air handler, and a 25 ft. line set pre-charged with R-410A refrigerant. The line set also has quick connectors which require no special tools, equipment, or training to install. The MRCOOL® DIY system also includes many features that make it stand out among its competitors.The first of which is its ability to achieve an outstanding 22 SEER efficiency rating allowing it to be Energy Star certified. This system has many operating modes to select from to suit the needs of the user, including HEAT, COOL, DRY (dehumidification), and SLEEP. It also has the Follow Me function that adjusts the temperature of the room based on the temperature being read by the hand-held remote control. The DIY features the convenience of being able to operate its modes and functions with your smartphone by using the Smart HVAC app. The MRCOOL® mini split is the only system on the market to offer a limited lifetime compressor warranty.
- Complete DIY Kit
- Up to 22 SEER
- Gold Fin® condenser: corrosion-resistant coastal living - don't worry, our condenser is built to resist long term corrosion
- Variable-speed DC inverter compressor technology cuts operating costs
- R-410A environmentally friendly refrigerant
- Standard 7-year compressor/5-year parts warranty; register for limited lifetime compressor warranty
- NOTE: The 4th Generation units will not come prepackaged with a wifi thermostat, sold as an additional accessory.
WARNING California's Proposition 65: This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov clicking the warning hot-link.